But what is a lucid dream? Have you ever had a lucid dream experience? Make a lucid dream does not mean daydreaming but fail to realize that you are dreaming and being able to control a dream. What are the techniques to learn how to do lucid dreams? The experiences of lucid dreaming can also lead to having nightmares and not only pleasant dreams. "I first heard of lucid dreams. What are them? How can I do to have a lucid dream? How can I train my mind and my subconscious to have lucid dreams? Because the other night I had a dream where I could do what I wanted? Last night I think I had a lucid dream. Can anyone tell me how to dream the night and be able to do what I want in a dream?" If you do not know how to have a lucid dream then you are in the right place because here you will find a useful guide that will help you in this journey. Lucid dreams are, in fact, very specific dreams in which we do not realize we are dreaming and then we can decide for ourselves what to do, we can decide to do absurd things like flying, turn a person into an animal, eating a stone and also decide to wake up. In fact, if we do a nightmare and in some people this nightmare behind us and makes us very afraid, or we see a shadow or even a demon, we can tell ourselves that we are dreaming and then decide to wake up. If you have never had a lucid dream initially you will have trouble making this type of dreams and the best thing is to train your mind.
Below so you can find a list of things to do to learn how to have lucid dreams. Clearly the dreams of this type may not always show up every night but may be rare. But you will realize that it can be nice to have a dream like this because you seem to be in real places, try real feelings but actually know very well that the world we are is all fake. Remember to have a lucid dream you will have to commit a lot and you will not have absolutely never give up even if after a few months you think that you have not dreamed of. In fact, several months may be needed to learn this very useful technique that can also help your real life.
USEFUL GUIDE TO HAVE LUCID DREAMS
1. Go to bed early : when we go to sleep very late we're probably very tired and this certainly does not help to remember dreams. Theoretically, every human being should sleep about 8 hours but the important thing is to go to bed at a regular time and always get up at the same time.
2. Avoid eating certain foods : you must avoid eating spicy foods and drinking alcohol or exciting drinks like tea and coffee. Also it is very important to go to bed on an empty stomach because if we just eat and go to bed then digestion can cause problems and disrupt our sleep.
3. Try to keep stress away : it certainly is not easy to put aside the problems that are experienced during a day and it is also very complex to be able to release stress but if we go to bed very tired and very stressed above all we will have great difficulty not only to have lucid dreams but simply to remember dreams.
4. Before bed doing relaxation exercises : never do gymnastics before going to bed and never strained your physique. Also try to avoid the study but try to read a book that can be really relaxing. The best thing would be to do meditation exercises or yoga exercises to prepare your mind to the world of dreams.
5. Repeat during the day that you want to remember and command your dreams : to have a lucid dream it must also make a very important thing during the day and for many days, even months. Repeat to yourself several times during the day that you are going to remember your dreams for the next few nights. This simple technique allows you to link your unconscious with your subconscious which it is the most hidden part of our essence.
6. Perfumes your bedroom : Your bedroom should smell. Choose an incense, a scented candle or put a plant or a bouquet of red rose flowers near the bed. Why this ? Why do some scientists have established and confirmed that the scents help to dream better and to have lucid dreams. Our senses fact even during the dream are active. Clearly you open a window or a door because he has to get air in the room where you sleep.
7. Write your dreams in a diary : as soon as you wake up try to write in a diary the dream you have done trying not forgetting any details. Write down the feelings that you experienced, the emotions, the places where you were, the people you have met and all the objects that you remember. Even the colors are important. So with the passing of days and months you will have a beautiful diary available with many dreams that you go to when you want to re-read.
8. Describe your dreams to other people : unfortunately we are never so objective when we try to give an interpretation to our dreams, and so the best thing to do is ask for help even to friends, to family, to psychologists, in short, people who do not directly live our dream stage and therefore can provide different meanings and perhaps closer to reality.
9. Learn to change the scenario in a dream : if we realize that we are dreaming the first thing to do is to wake up, but try to change something in the dream. For example if we are at home we may decide to take flight and go to the beach, on a mountain, or find a good friend. If we can change the dream world then our mind has a strength more, our mind has a greater creativity.
10. Try to understand the message that every dream takes you : this is a fundamental aspect. Every dream is never trivial and brings with him a message. This message must be interpreted in the best way because if we understand the message that a lucid dream takes us then we can improve our lives, to find solutions to the problems we face and that we live in reality and evolve spiritually. That's why a psychologist can be very useful to give a correct interpretation of dreams.
Have you had another dream ? Do you want to read an interpretation of it ? Look in the dictionary of dreams this site the item that you have dreamed and read the interpretation. If you do not find anything you perform a search on one of best dedicated website to the world of dreams and not only, ilmigliorweb.blogspot.com. If you want more clarification on a dream or nightmare that you can write using the contact form and we'll try to answer you as soon as possible.
DREAMS MOST POPULAR AMONG THE PEOPLE :
You may also be interested in these items :